Designs with Canva



Hi guys! 
Today I want to show you something that you can easily create very cool designs.

The logo of Canva
     Canva is a website that enables you to create designs for logos, lesson plans, invitations, Instagram posts, and posters, etc. You can create everything you want. There are ready templates that you can use or you can create a new one for yourself.



An example of ready templates





       As an English teacher candidate, I use canva for creating my lesson plans and Instagram posts. In the future, I plan to use it for my students. I can create lesson plans, weekly or specifically for just one class. It will be very useful in teaching English for getting the attention of children.  Also, I would ask my students to create logos or presentations from canva. This way they can experience it. In addition, they can have fun and learn together. 





This is one of my lesson plan crated in Canva:























  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink