Applications in Language Learning



   In the 21st century,  technology has a big part in our lives. As this is the case, language learning has its part of the cake. Lately learning a language from mobile applications become very common. It is maybe not as effective as learning in a classroom but it is a time and money saver choice. 

   As a user of one of these applications, I can say that they are fun, comfortable, and easily accessible. There are millions of choices for these applications. There are Mondly, Busuu, Memrise, Duolingo, and etc. Today I want to talk about the two of these which I have been using.


        The first application I use is Duolingo. I use this application for learning Italian. I was a beginner in the Italian language and Duolingo helped me improve my Italian. What is good in Duolingo is the fun way it teaches. It is almost like a game and just takes 10 minutes a day to practise and improve my Italian. I also started a Korean course in Duolingo because I would like to learn a language that has a different alphabetic system. Duolingo keeps it simple but effective. 

   The second application I experienced is Busuu. Busuu is an application that offers courses for free or paid. It provides many languages for its users. I used Busuu for Italian also.  I really want to improve my İtalian. That's why I choose Italian in both of the applications. 

     These two applications were very useful for me to improve my Italian. I keep using them because I am not at the level that I want to be. Language applications are very handy and useful.  If you want to improve your any language level but have not many time and money for courses, you can enjoy using applications. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink