My Second Life Experience

Hi!!

   A few days ago, I played an online game called Second Life and I want to share my experience with you.

   Second Life is a virtual reality game. You create your avatar and a tutorial welcomes you. You can fly, teleport and of course meet new people. It has some portals like art or game. You can teleport to anywhere, see new places. 


    Actually, I wanted to go to my school's virtual campus, Istanbul University Virtual Campus on Second Life. Unfortunately, I was unable to find it. I found one of my lecturers profile and the location was favored by him but when I clicked it, I ended up nowhere.  When this was the case, I went somewhere else to discover Second Life universe. I always wanted to see Italy so, I went to a little town called Ciampi. The classical music was playing background and the view was really good, it felt real.
 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink