An Online Course Adventure

   

     Hello Everybody!

     In these crazy days of life, truth to be told, in quarantine life it is hard to know how to spend time effectively. Well, we can't leave our houses for education or courses but there is a good alternative to take courses almost about everything: online courses.

     Online courses can be reached from a number of platforms. What you only need is an internet connection. There are options for platforms like Udemy, Edx, or Coursera. In these online course platforms, you can find a course about anything you want to learn about. You can select the language or the level of the course. It is up to you.
   
     In these online course platforms you can choose free courses or paid ones. In paid online courses, you can get a certificate of completion. Usually paid courses also have the feature of lifetime access.
   
    On the other hand, if you don't need any certificate you can enjoy free courses! I personally just have finished a free course about renaissance from Edx. I took it for personal interest and it was very enlightening.

   Another course I took lately is a paid one from Udemy. It is a beginner course about a digital art software called Krita. The digital art world is very new to me. I took this course in order to improve myself. This course is called " Krita basic to advanced digital painting".


    In this course, my teacher taught us how to create artwork in Krita step by step.  It was very effective because I was able to practice what I had learned from this course. My teacher gave the interactions and showed examples in the course. For the last part, he gave the interactions for complete artwork to create in Krita. I was able to follow his steps and create a digital painting.

Unfortunately, I am not ready to show my works to the world, yet. Someday maybe you can see but I must say that this course really helped to improve my digital art skills.






      This is my certificate of completion for this course. It was delivered by an e-mail. Now, it is official that I can use Krita.













Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink