Animoto!

Hello everyone!!

Today I am going to talk about how we can use animation in language teaching!! 

    Using technological tools in education is very effective I already said that in my earlier posts. Today I am using an animation maker called Animoto to my imaginary students to practice "introducing yourself".

   I created an animation in animoto to create an example for my students. In this animation, I introduce myself. I tell my name, where I come from, how old I am, and which school I study.  I use the specific patterns from "introducing myself" like present simple tense. In this way, they learn how to introduce themselves in a simple way. Also, they can create one to see what they have learned. 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink