Brain Maps: Mindmeister

Hi guys!!

In this post, I want to show you a very useful website named Mindmeister.


      Mindmeister is a very useful WEB 2.0 tool. If you have an idea that needs brainstorming, you can use Mindmeister.

     Mindmeister enables users to create mind maps and share the map with other users. This way, users can brainstorm together.

    I use this website for creating specific maps for my classes. For example, I created my last map for my English Teaching Program class while I study for finals. This class has many terms that are related together. So, with Mindmeister, it is easy for me to create links between them. As a good result, every time I see my map, it is more easier to remember the terms.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink