Fun and Colorful : Padlet


 
           Hello everyone.
        Today we will talk about Padlet.


Padlet is a very useful website to use in different fields. In language teaching, padlet is very helpful website to get intention of the students because it has many colorful and fun features.

Padlet is a website that you can create diagrams about your content and join another padlets to share information. When you start to create your padlet you have a few optiontions. You can create wall,flow or timeline, etc. After you choose that, it is all your imagination.


While I create my padlet, I imagined that I do it for my young students to teach them animals. I choose canvas to start. And create small canvases with pictures of animals.I chose cartoon pictures of the animals . I gave information about them. It was fun to create this padlet. It looks cute, colorful and attractive.


In teaching language, padlet can be very useful like in my situation. As a teacher, I can create padlets to teach my students or I can make them to create padlets to see what they get from my classes. Students can have fun while creating padlets . And I believe, with padlet, the active learning happens.




You can reach my padlet right here: My padlet: Animals

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink