Let's create comics!!!


Hello everybody!!!

 In pixton, creating comics is so easy and fun! 

Firstly, you choose what for you will use it; student, parent or teacher, etc. After that, you create an avatar. The tutorial part is very helpful. 

I created my avatar and my account as a teacher. And then, I started to create my first comic.

   
My Avatar


In my first comic, I dreamed that I give my students an assignment. I gave this assignment through these comics. As I create one, I become an example for them and I ask them to create another one. I also want them to use their classmate's avatars to increase interaction between students.

Creating comics in Pixton is very easy. You have many options. You can choose backgrounds, characters, faces, and also the actions of characters. You can add speeches or thoughts to your characters. It is very easy and fun. 


This picture is from my comic creation process;







I am very excited to use pixton in my class with my students. This will be a very useful material to use in class. Using this type of technology is effective in language teaching. I would like to try it. 




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

TPACK&SAMR in Language Teaching

UNESCO Loved It: Thinglink